Exercises for voice
A few simple exercises will help rehabilitate the ligaments, even if you are a non-professional vocalist. Perform them daily 3-5 times, not forgetting about folk remedies and sea buckthorn oil. Follow the basic rules for a healthy voice. Basic exercise:
1. «Dogs». We saw how four-legged friends behave in the heat. We stick out our tongue and breathe like animals “belly”.
2. “When the wind blows on the candle.” At a distance of 10 cm, we blow on the candle, as if we want to extinguish it.
3. Turn your head, make sounds like gargling, while making head movements from side to side.
4. We take a deep breath, exhale, mumble and tap our fingers on the nostrils.
5. The same thing, just knocking on the nasolabial folds.
These are simple exercises that will help strengthen and stabilize the voice apparatus. Special exercises designed for professional performers and speakers are best performed under the guidance of a phoniatre or vocal teacher.